Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Secret Society of Like-Minded Individuals is everywhere!

You can run, but you can't hide. Like-Minded Individuals, Inc. is everywhere.


Don't believe me? Read my newest shocking expose, er...um..."fictional thriller," The Secret Society of Like-Minded Individuals.
 

Here's what some early reviewers had to say:
 

The Secret Society of Like-Minded Individuals is a brilliant thriller about a society of serial killers with just a dusting of humor. Suspense fans will not be disappointed. --Heather Greenis, author of The Natasha Saga

Secret Society of Like-Minded Individuals pulls you in for a furious ride, sure to give you chills. Dark, gritty and meaty fun. --Meradeth Houston, author of the Sary Society series

A gripping read. For those of you looking to add to your reading list, I highly recommend giving this one a try if you enjoy a different twist to your thrillers. --Penny Ehrenkranz, historical romance author
 

The Secret Society of Like-Minded Individuals is not your usual thriller, murder mystery. It is a unique plot with unexpected murderers and, of course, the underlying West humor, a roller coaster ride to the end. Trust me, you've never read anything like it before. --Patricia McQueen, retired English teacher

The only problem is...I haven't heard from these reviewers since they've read the book. I suspect Like-Minded Individuals got to them.

If you read the book, you can help expose the shocking conspiracy! And maybe save my life! Because they're now after me for writing the book!
 

Buy the book now, for the love of God, and help save my life! 
Available in paperback and Kindle format.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new book, Stuart! Woohoo! It sounds awesome, and I'm wishing you much success! :)

    ReplyDelete